Wednesday, 18 January 2012

ConstantCon & Google+, GMT?

So I have a web cam, and have added OSR and RPG types to my circles. Not sure what else I have to do, prolly email folk and ask 'em to add me. I'll get around to that. So now I can, in theory, game via the magic of ConstantCon and Google+ hang outs. Although the skype call I just made was full of feedback, echo, sound loss and visual hang up, so not sure how a game will worrk out.

Normally I prefer to GM, but I'm a tad rusty at the moment and don't have a handle on the tech yet so a slot as player would be better to start off. So the question are their many GMT/London timezone games going on in the OSR? Or will I be playing at Stupid AM with a few friendly  American types? I know Jeff Reints runs his game at CMT 4.Am which I think is a relatively reasonable 10 Am UK time. Well reasonable depending on which day.

Anyway, if  there aren't many GMT games why not? We Brits should do something about that. Possibly, after a cup tea, if no one minds, and it's not too much trouble.

4 comments:

  1. You should speak to Barry Blatt. He's the in the UK and plays the g+ games and seems like a fine fellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Cheers Jason. I'll add him, and you, to my RPG, OSR, and ConstantCon circles.

      Delete
  2. Here's GMT+1, and I'm would participate as a player. I must say I would be definitely interested in a Raedwald game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, bit rusty and like I said don't have a handle on the tech yet so would prolly try playing first. Then I'd prolly want to run something a bit dumb and fun like T&T. I will eventually take Redwald for test run though.

      Delete