Monday, 19 December 2011

Free Kindle Book - Free Fiction - Free eBook - Free Short Story

More of my short stories will be available free if anyone is interested.


Art & Soul a humorous fantasy tale about Toadtoes sorcerer extraordinaire and almost graduate of the Tara-Sey Guild of Mag Is available today and tomorrow (19th & 20th): US and UK.


Rip Roaring Pirate tale 'Cap'n Jethro' is available on 21st: US and UK.


Dark Sword & Sorcery saga 'Born of Evil' is availble on the 22nd and 23rd: US and UK.


Finally Dark Age Historical action in the form of 'A Hound Against Hawks and Wolves' will be free again over Christmas -24th, 25th, and 26th: US  and UK.



2 comments:

  1. Art and Soul has a good start - I opened it to verify it downloaded properly and before I knew it I was 5 pages in. I'm looking forward to this weekend so I can have some uninterrupted time to read the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks, Patrick. Glad you like it (so far)hope you enjoy the rest. I think Art & Soul is the weakest of the four, but I have trouble judging anything I've written.

    ReplyDelete