Tuesday, 29 March 2011

April A-Z Blog Challenge

Throughout April I’ll be taking part in the April A-Z Blog Challenge, which I found out about via Mike D’s Sword+1 blog. There’s a list of some of the other OSR bloggers taking part at Old School Heretic's Blog .

Obviously, as this is the Redwald Blog mine will be about Redwald RPG rather than general OSR and OD&D posts. I’m not sure about specific subjects yet, but I was thinking it would just be short posts about general design choices, and setting ideas, rather than rules additions, or monster write ups.
Of course, I have no idea what to post about, beyond the first two letters of the alphabet . . .

A: A is for Elf!

B: To Beowulf or not to Beowulf?

6 comments:

  1. I was thinking it would just be short posts about general design choices, and setting ideas

    I think this will be fascinating. It's always really interesting finding out the thought processes behind a RPG, campaign setting, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm not sure about fascinating, but I'll aim for not dull at least. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing this too, and some of the letters are pretty hard to come up with posts about... I guess that is part of the challange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm stuck after B already. God knows what I'll be writing by Z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're looking forward to the Redwald ABCs...this should be both loads of fun and educational!

    ReplyDelete